Where the GOOD Began
Plants are dang-near perfect. It’s not only the way they can taste; it’s the incredible nutritional benefits they provide and all the amazing things they do for our bodies. We don’t think we can ever thank our plant pals enough. So, we decided to celebrate all the goodness plant-based proteins provide and inspire people to find new ways to make plants a part of everyday life.
We believe in the power of plants. And we are so excited to introduce our delicious plant-based foods that will delight the dinner table and provide the goodness our bodies need to tackle the day.
GOOD Living, Less Complicated
For whatever reason you choose to add more plant-based foods to your routine, we’re here to make it easy. HAPPY LITTLE PLANTS™ products were created to effortlessly fit into real life, and empower you to find what eating better means for you. You’ve got this!
Plant Protein is Our Thing
We’ve been studying proteins for awhile now, and even though we’re proud of our past, we’re passionate about the role these plants will play in the future of protein. Plants for the win!
Frequently Asked Questions
Where can I get HAPPY LITTLE PLANTS™ products?
- You can find protein-powered HAPPY LITTLE PLANTS™in select Hy-Vee locations in Iowa, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, and Wisconsin at this time.
- Soon, you’ll be able to buy HAPPY LITTLE PLANTS™ products in even more locations.
- If you try HAPPY LITTLE PLANTS™ and it’s not available near you, you can ask your grocer to start carrying it by filling out this request form.
What are HAPPY LITTLE PLANTS™ products?
- Today, HAPPY LITTLE PLANTS™products are soy protein-based meat substitutes that can help you add more plants to your diet in simple ways. This type of plant protein helps us bring you 20 grams of protein and 3 grams of fiber in every serving, with no preservatives or cholesterol. These products are also low in saturated fat, contain non-genetically modified ingredients, is gluten-free and is only 180 calories per serving. Talk about a win-win.
- These plant pals were created to be used in any recipe calling for ground meat, since they cook just like ground beef or turkey. HAPPY LITTLE PLANTS™ can be customized, so you can use your favorite seasonings to make it what you want. We are continuing to explore the very best sources of plant-based protein to bring them to you through future products.
Is this gluten-free?
Is this genetically modified?
- HAPPY LITTLE PLANTS™ sources only non-genetically engineered ingredients.
How do I cook it?
- HAPPY LITTLE PLANTS™ products are easy to use. Cook it the same way you would cook ground beef or turkey in a pan or on the grill. It’s ready in just a few minutes.
How do I store it?
- For best quality and shelf-life, HAPPY LITTLE PLANTS™ should be treated as any perishable item. Don’t keep it out of the refrigerator too long, and cook it as soon as possible after opening.
- Before you open the package, you can freeze these protein-packed plants for up to 3 months. If you store it in the refrigerator, be sure to use it by the “use by” date printed on the package.
- After opening the package, make sure you refrigerate the unused portion and cook it within 5 days after opening to keep these plant pals tasting great.
Can I add my own seasonings?
- Yes! HAPPY LITTLE PLANTS™ products are made to be customized, so add the seasonings you love to shake up your favorite recipes.
Come Find Us
Don’t be shy. Our plant pals would love to join your next meal. We’re starting to pop up in select supermarkets, restaurants and events around the country. Follow us on social to see where we’ll show up next.
P.S. We’re always down to swap recipes.