Protein is our thing. And we want to use our know-how and passion for fueling the body to seek new sources of it, like the rich protein that comes from plants.
We want to help people uncover all the new ways we can add more of it to our daily routines. After all, these plants have the protein-packed, fiber-tastic goodness we need to fuel our day, and they have zero cholesterol.
They can be easily swapped into any recipe where meat would normally be the superstar. At the end of the day, we just want to make plant-based protein easy for everyone.
We’re not here to complicate things. Prepare HAPPY LITTLE PLANTS™ plant-based ground the same as ground beef or turkey. Put it in a pan, throw it on a grill, or cook it on a campfire if you feel compelled. Go ahead, be creative. But seriously, this meat substitute cooks just like meat, so you have nothing to worry about.
- Place 1 tablespoon of oil in a large nonstick skillet.
- Heat oil over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Add ground meat alternative to skillet and break apart into pieces and gently stir to lightly coat with the oil.
- Cook, stirring occasionally, until product reaches an internal temperature of 165°F, as measured by a meat thermometer, about 10-12 minutes.
- Use as desired in favorite recipes.
- If cooking on skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of oil over medium heat and add to large, nonstick skillet.
- Shape ground meat alternative into 4 patties (approximately 3.5 oz each).
- Place patties in skillet or on grill.
- Cook for 12 minutes, turning once and until burgers reach an internal temperature of 165°F, as measured by a meat thermometer.
- Serve burgers as desired and enjoy!