A tasty crowd-pleaser for all parties. Just cook and serve as you would a traditional cheeseburger. Warning: This dish typically comes with compliments. And you deserve every one of them!
- 1 (16-ounce) package HAPPY LITTLE PLANTS™ unseasoned plant-based ground product
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoons black pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 hamburger buns,* split and toasted
- Toppings: lettuce, tomatoes, onions avocado, pickles, whole grain mustard, cheese, as desired
- Almond flour, oat flour
- In large bowl, combine ground product, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Shape into 4 (1/2-inch thick) patties.
- In large nonstick skillet over medium heat, heat olive oil 2 minutes. Place patties in skillet. Cook 8 to 10 minutes or until cooked through, turning occasionally.
- Serve in buns with desired toppings.
Nutritional Information per serving