A tasty crowd-pleaser for all parties. Just cook and serve as you would a traditional cheeseburger. Warning: This dish typically comes with compliments. And you deserve every one of them!
- 1lb of HAPPY LITTLE PLANTS™ plant-based ground
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½tsp black pepper
- ½tsp garlic powder
- 1tsp sea salt
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl. Work through using your hands until just combined.
- Shape into 1/2 in (1 cm) thick patties, about 1/4 pound each.
- Place 1 tablespoon of oil in large nonstick skillet, and heat oil over medium heat for 2 minutes.
- Place patties in skillet to cook, turning twice, and cook for about 12–15 minutes (about 6–7 ½ minutes per side), or until they reach an internal temperature of 165°F.
- Add toppings & enjoy!
- Almond flour
- Oat flour
- Whole grain mustard