When a busy week calls for a plant-powered protein powerplay, these peppers are an absolute gamechanger. You can now pack your peppers with more plant-based goodness than you ever thought possible. You’ll definitely want to pat yourself on the back after this one.
- 6 whole bell peppers (red, green & yellow)
- ¾-1lb HAPPY LITTLE PLANTS™ plant-based ground
- 1 white onion, diced
- 1 15-ounce can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 cup cooked white rice, quinoa or barley
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ cup shredded pepper jack cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9×13 pan.
- Trim the tops off each bell pepper and remove seeds and membrane from inside. Place the bell peppers into the prepared pan.
- In a large skill over medium high heat, cook the plant-based ground and onion until browned. Add in garlic and cook 1 minute more.
- Remove from heat and stir in tomatoes, cooked rice, corn, Worcestershire sauce, salt, pepper, and 1 cup pepper jack cheese.
- Spoon mixture into bell peppers until full. Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top.
- Bake in the preheated 350-degree oven for 30 minutes until cheese is bubbling and browned. Serve & enjoy.
- Shredded Lettuce