Let’s give em’ something to taco ‘bout! These plant-based tacos are perfect for longstanding Tuesday traditions — or the perfect excuse for an impromptu fiesta. Just crumble and cook this plant protein the same way you would ground beef and season. Serve with your favorite toppings and prepare to be asked for seconds.
- 1 (16-ounce) package HAPPY LITTLE PLANTS™ unseasoned plant-based ground product
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 cup chopped cilantro
- ½ cup chopped red onion
- 1 (8-ounce) package WHOLLY GUACAMOLE® Classic Guacamole
- 1 (16-ounce) jar HERDEZ® salsa verde
- 2 limes, if desired
- In large skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground product in olive oil 8 minutes or until browned, stirring to break up product. Season with chili powder, cumin, salt and pepper.
- Grill or heat tortillas
- Top tortillas with ground product, cilantro, onion, guacamole and salsa verde. Serve with lime wedges.
Nutritional Information per serving