Let’s give em’ something to taco ‘bout! These plant-based tacos are perfect for longstanding Tuesday traditions — or the perfect excuse for an impromptu fiesta. Just crumble and cook this plant protein the same way you would ground beef and season. Serve with your favorite toppings and prepare to be asked for seconds.
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 cup cilantro, chopped
- 2 limes
- 1lb of HAPPY LITTLE PLANTS™ plant-based ground
- 2 tsp chili powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- ½ cup red onion, chopped
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 package WHOLLY GUACAMOLE™ brand guacamole
- 1 package of HERDEZ™ brand salsa verde
- Bring a sauté pan to medium high heat.
- Add the plant-based ground and cook until browned all over.
- Season with salt, pepper, cumin and chili powder.
- Grill or heat corn tortillas, just before serving.
- Top tacos with the onions, cilantro, guacamole and salsa verde.
- Serve with lime wedges & enjoy!